Bangalore to Rajahmundry Cab Services.
Rajahmundry attract tourist frequently for holiday trip or summer Vacations because of its famously know for the temple tour destination of andhra pradesh, we provide the the reliable cabs or buses for their economical transportation to bangalore to ananthpur,
By booking a taxi in bangalore to Rajahmundry our clients can sit relaxed by exploring the city, our cabs are not only luxurious but economical which can suit every body requirements,
Online cab booking options are made easier by few simple steps of can be done through our website or just call us to book a cab for traveling Bangalore to Rajahmundry, we provide the best luxury and quality services for your travel plans to ananthpur,
All our fleets are clean and tidy and with the different variants, like economical travel, budget travel, and luxury travel, we provide the best luxury cars which are best in its class for outstation taxi services, also get the best deal on car rentals for bangalore to Rajahmundry,
Bangalore to Rajahmundry Traveling by road Distance and Time
Traveling to Rajahmundry by road can be completed in 13 to 14 hrs depending up on the traffic conditions, Rajahmundry is situated and 810 kms Distance from Bangalore, choose your cabs to travel with your family or friends for visit for any of the special reason or seasons, and enjoy the experience of luxury,
Bangalore to Rajahmundry Taxi Fleets
|Toyota Innova||Tata Indica||innova Crysta|
|Swift Dzire||Toyota Etios||Corolla Altis|
|Bus – Mini Coach||33 35 40 Seater Bus||18 21 Seater Mini Bus|
|Tempo Traveler 12 seater||Mercedes Benz||Audi|
|BMW||Toyota Fortuner||Luxury Cars|
SKB Car Rentals is one of the best travel agency near to your in bangalore city which is professionally managed travel company. we provide the utmost quality serviced for car for hire or bus on rental for bangalore to rajahmundry,
Fleets can be choosen according to their needs, we have the model or hathback, sedan, luxury sedan, suv, muv, and buses for your services which can be choose d according to the seating capacity and the traveling members, by booking a cab your can just sit and relax and get ready to your next destinations,
Rajahmundry is a beautiful city located on the banks of Godavari River. The city, which is called the cultural capital of andhra pradesh , is also referred to as the ‘BORN CITY’. The cultural capital of Andhra Pradesh and is notable for its ancient Vedic culture.
Rajahmundry is a blend of various qualities that make the Unique Place for interesting, and most suitable for the tourist of for all ages. Picturesque landscapes, monuments of cultural importance, The locations in city isthe alluring landscapes, ancient temples, Godavari River cruise and last but not the least, scope for amazing adventures
Local Seight Places In Rajahmundry Tour
1) Kotilingeshwara Temple ;- Temple is a fine example of architecture of the past. One of the leading attractions of rajahmundry, the temple has bathing ghats around it. Kotilingeshwara , the place where the temple is situated, is a ferry point to cross River Godavari. Various legends about the temple are heard out of which one says that King Ravana used to offer prayers to Lord Shiva in this temple site,
2) Pattiseema ;- Sri Veerabhadhra Temple is one among st the major attractions in rajahmundry . The temple is situated on a hill and it is considered one amongst the 5 Kshetras. The place offers yet another wonderful photography session as the locations of temples LOCATIONS OF TEMPLES is scenic with hills. stunningly beautiful place not only attracts tourists in great numbers but also brings in film makers to capture some of the best landscape for films ,
3) Sri Markandeya Temle ;- Markandeya Temple is one of the ancient temples in rajahmundry . The temple’s ruins were initially thought to be belonging to mosque. Archaeological surveys conducted later identified the ruins as associated with Shiva temple. In the year 1818, the temple was reconstructed by Gundu Sobhanadriswara Rao.
4) Dowleshwaram Barrage ;- The barrage was built on the last stretch of the magnificent Godavari River. The barrage is successful in accomplishing the reason for its construction by making the land fertile with its waters. Dowleswaram Barrage was constructed with a view to serve irrigation.
5) Godavari Boating ;- The cruise gives you an amazing opportunity to attempt at discerning the magnificence of nature. The lush greenery, scenic landscapes and amazing hills viewed from the river during your cruise make you spell bound. The boats have the best of facilities to make your stay on water with luxury with comforts . You can never assume that your trip to rajahmundry to be complete if you had not cruised River Godavari. crusing on the river will be an enthralling,
6) Papi Hills :- The compelling beauty of the place with serene atmosphere and wide expanse of greenery apart, the OFFERS OF TREKKING on the hill and fishing in the waters make the place the most sought after tourist destination. The sound of the waterfalls, the rustling of the leaves and the chirping of birds make you feel one with the nature . Your spirit soars to great heights at the very sight of the magnificent hill stations, breathtaking perfect place for holiday destinations to land during your vacation holiday. If you love nature and if your mind yearns for some adventures, you will find papi hills for trekking is irresistible.
7) Kadiyapulanka ;- The VILLAGE flourishes in floriculture and horticulture. Some of the flowers grown in the nurseries here include rose, jasmine, lilies and chrysanthemums. Ornamental plants such as arclias, song of India and archaria are grown here.
8) Rallabandi Suarao Government Museum ;- The museum preserves and brings to light the cultural importance . Rallabandi Subbarao Government Museum Founded in 1967, holds some of the rarest collections of coins, sculptures and ancient palm leaf manuscripts,
9) Iskon Temple ;- After the Iskcon of bangalore , it is considered as the second largest Iskcon temple popularly known as Gowthami Ghat,