Bangalore to Secunderabad Cab Services
Secinderabad attract tourist frequently for holiday trip or summer Vacations because of its famously know for the temple tour destination of andhra pradesh, we provide the the reliable cabs or buses for their economical transportation to bangalore to secunderabad,
By booking a taxi in bangalore to secunderabad our clients can sit relaxed by exploring the city, our cabs are not only luxurious but economical which can suit every body requirements,
Online cab booking options are made easier by few simple steps of can be done through our website or just call us to book a cab for traveling Bangalore to secunderabad, we provide the best luxury and quality services for your travel plans to ananthpur,
All our fleets are clean and tidy and with the different variants, like economical travel, budget travel, and luxury travel, we provide the best luxury cars which are best in its class for outstation taxi services, also get the best deal on car rentals for bangalore to secunderabad ,
Major Attractions Secunderabad
1) Ananda Buddha Vihar Temple ;-
2) Laser Light Show ;-
3) Ujjaini Mahakali Temple ;-
4) Birla Mandir ;- The temple is situated on kalapahad hills and it is devoted to God Venkateswara. The delicate carvings in the temple highlight the artisan ship involved in the making of the temple. Located at a height of 280 feet, the temple offers spectacular views of Hussain Sagar Lake, Birla Planetarium and Lumbini Park.
5) Birla Planetarium ;- The science hall here offers interaction and hence you could participate in the scientific experiments held here and enrich your knowledge. The planetarium, which was constructed in 1985,
6) Golkonda Fort;- The fort, which was initially constructed of mud, underwent various renovations over the years until it became an almost impregnable fort made of granite during the period of Qutub Shahi dynasty. It finally fell into the hands of mighty Aurangazeb who had to wait for nine long months to win the fort over with the help of a traitor.
7) Trimulgherry Fort ;- It stands proof of the architectural brilliance of the period.The fort was constructed in the year 1867, Now functioning as a military hospital , Trimulgherry Fort had in the past was comprised of arsenals, barracks, stables, military offices and mess houses.
8) Hussain Sagar Lake ;- It was constructed in 1562 during the period of Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah. The perennial water in the sprawling lake encourages various water sports activities . Some of the water sports available here include boating, Hussain Sagar Lake is a man made wonders . The lake connects Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
9) All Saint’s Church ;- The church constructed in Gothic style of architecture, had started to develop cracks that necessitated urgent action to get the church back to its glorious form. Taking into account its rich cultural association with the past, it was decided to restore rather than to build it all over again,All Saints’ Church was built in 1860 AD. It is situated in Trimulgherry Township. Located in a serene atmosphere,
10) Saidanimba Tomb ;- The tomb is a fine blend of Mughal and Qutb Shahi architecture, Secunderabad, which unfortunately is not given the attentions it richly deserves. Owing to discoloration, the brilliance of architecture displayed is lost on the eyes of a hurried passer-by. Constructed by Abdul Haq Diler Jung in 1883, Saidanimba Tomb is one of the finest examples of architectural grandeur.
11) Konaseema ;- The ancient temples in the region are fine specimens of the architectural grandeur. Do not miss visiting the lighthouse located in mangroove forest, he very sight of this delta region will fascinate nature lovers. Rich in coconut grooves and the stunning landscape are a real feast to the eyes.