Bangalore to Srikalahasti Cab Services
Planning to Book Car Rentals – Bangalore to SriKalahasti – Bus Hire services for temple tour, we provide the best outstation cab services for family tour, or group tour for visiting Tirupathi and srikalahasti trip,
Car Rentals or bus hire can be done through online for the clients conveniences, from Bangalore to Srikalahasti cabs can be booked according to the needs for comforts and luxurious traveling, we provide the Best deal or car hire for long term rentals for the round trips.
We Provide Bus and Minibus Hire services for bangalore to srikalahasti for domestic group travelers, or family trip, our chauffeurs are well experienced and know about the routes for yout safety and hassle free traveling,
Srikalasti is a very auspicious temple of south India, kalahasti temple can be covered in 1 day by hiring cabs who are visiting to temple for the special pooja organized by the temple, choose your fleets according your needs
Bangalore to Sri Kalahasti Car for Hire List
|Toyota Innova||Tata Indica||Innova Crysta|
|Swift Dzire||Toyota Etios||Corolla Altis|
|Bus – Mini Coach||33 35 40 Seater Bus||18 21 Seater Mini Bus|
|Tempo Traveler 12 seater||Mercedes Benz||Audi|
|BMW||Toyota Fortuner||Luxury Cars|
- Sri Kalahasti Temple Tour Package Services
- Group Tour
- Family Tour
- Special Occasional Pooja Tour
- Round Trip
Srikalahasti is a ancient town is vibrant and has a rich history. The shrines in this town and the serene atmosphere that is dominant here make the place one of the most popular pilgrim destination,
SriKalahasti Local Seight Seeing Places
- SriKalahasti Temple :- The Geographical Locations of the temple is awe-inspiring in itself as you find it placed between two steep mountains, namely Sripuram and Mummidicholapuram . The temple stands proof of architectural brilliance of the past. While people throng the Temple for religious reasons, The temple is situated 36 kms from the world famous Tirupathi. The construction of the inner temple was completed in 5th century and Cholas constructed the outer temple in the 10th century.
- Sahasra Linga Temple ;- The word Sahasra stands for 1000 and this temple is named Sahasra Linga as thousand carved Lingas are seen here. The temple is believed to have the power to absolve one of all sins. Located in the thick of the jungle, he hill providing a perfect backdrop and the lush greenery seen here are soul captivating ,
- Gudimallam ; – The famous Parasurameshwara Temple is situated here. The temple is considered the most ancient indian temple in srikalahasti. located in Gudimallam is a village near Renigunta. The village gains significance of pilgrims, , The granite temple was reconstructed with stones during the period of Vikrama Chola around 1127 AD. The brilliant architecture reflects the artisanship of the past. The temple is considered the most ancient indian temples as available evidences point out to the fact that it is over 2300 years of age.
- Sri durgambika temple :- It is located to the north of Kalahastiswara temple. The broad steps from the base to the top of the hillock where the temple is located make the climb easier. this ancient temple offers panoramic view of the land beneath. One among the ancient temples of the land.
- Bharadwaja Tirtham :- The place acquires its name from the belief that Bharadwaja Maharishi had meditated here centuries ago. Bharadwaja Tirtham is situated amidst three hills to the east of the famous Srikalahasti temple. You could find ancient sculptures on the hilltop,
- Talakona Water Falls :- The waterfall is situated in sri venkateshwara national park in chittor. Dense forests with a wide range of plants and animals make the place irresistible. Some of the wild species that are found in the forest nature lovers will be fascinated by the stunning landscape.
- Bhaktha Kannappa Temple :- It has an idol of the tribal youth Bhakta Kannappa, who offered his eyes to the bleeding Lord Shiva idol in the temple.is one of the distinctive temples situated east of srikalahasti temple .
- Sri Chaturmukeshwara Temple ;- According to a Legend , this is the place where Lord Brahma regained His ability to create after He pleaded forgiveness, Chaturmukeshvara temple has an idol of Lord Shiva with four faces and has bas-relief carvings. At this temple, Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva are both worshipped,
- Veyilingala kona waterfalls ;- The waterfalls is said to have medicinal properties to address various skin diseases, The name of the waterfalls is acquired from Telugu and its meaning is ‘THE VALLEY OF 1000 LINGAS’. Linga forms of rocks are abundant around the waterfalls. Located 8 km from srikalahasti,
- Ubalamandugu Falls ;- The waterfalls is a beauty that cannot be missed. It is located amidst the dense Kambakam forest and you are sure to find your adventurous spirits soar high when you are here. Located 35 kms away from Srikalahasti, The trek to the top to reach the challenging waterfalls near srikalahasti, The lush greenery and the marvelous landscape are not only visual delights but they elevate your spirits and make you feel one with nature. Ubbalamadugu Falls is famously called Tada falls and kambakam falls,