Bangalore to Kanchipuram Cab Services
Planning to book a Car Rentals – Bangalore To Kanchipuram – Bus Hire Services from airport or railway station for the temple tour or family tour, one way dro, business trip and many more services with skb,
Bangalore to Kanchipuram Travel of tour packages for the largest industrial district of tamilnadu where international Group (Industrial) like: Ford, Hyundai, and Saint Gobian have established their industries.
The silk sarees of Kanchi are Very popular Kanchipuram is situated on the north-eastern coast of tamil nadu and it’s about 70 kms from chennai . Kanchi is well connected by a network of roads to chennai, bangalore and other places.
Kanchipuram is also known as the religious captial of south india is one of the seven sacred cities of india . Kanchipuram is most famous for a large number of temples, exquisitely hand-woven silk fabrics and silk sarees There are a huge number of Temples in district so it is popularly known as the temple town
Local Seight Seeing Places in Kanchi Tour
- Ekambereshwara Temple :- Dedicated to Lord Shiva, the temple has been spoken about by Tamil poets who lived in the 3nd century,The temple is a proof of the architectural splendor of the bygone Era, The temple has a mango tree, which is 3500 years old,
- Kanchi Kamakshi Temple :- Goddess Shakti Sri Kanchi Kamakshi is worshipped in three major cities out of which, Kanchipuram ranks first in importance. The gold plated main tower and the golden chariot are the temple’s special features.
- Kailsnathar Temple :- Kailasanathar Temple is one amongst the oldest structures in the city and it is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Kanchi Kudil :- The house is over 90 year old and its architecture resembles the olden style. You will get a clear picture of the entire town and its specialties.
- Vedanthangal Bird Sanctuary :- which offers delightful view of birds across the world. Considered a Fird watcher’s paradise.
- Devarajaswamy Temple :- The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and it was constructed by Vijayanagar Kings. The intricately carved pillars are examples of the architectural brilliance of the past . One of the unique features of the temple is the huge chain that was carved off a single stone,
- Sri Kanachipuram Mutt :- The Kanchi mutt a religious institutions that became influential and famous under the leadership of Shri Chandhrashekarendra Saraswati. This mutt says that Adi Shankara settled in kanchipuram after establishing four Amnaya mathas in the four corners of india.
- Mattukkadu :-
- Mammalappuram :-
- Covelong Beach :-
- Dakshina Charita :-
- Mattukkadu :-
- Mammalappuram :-
- Sri Kanchi Kamakodi Peetham :-
- Jain Temple at Tiruppakuthikkundram :-
Shopping in Kanchipuram
Kanchipuram is also a most important place of pilgrimage for buddhists, Jains and Saivite Hindus. Apart from its temples, this SMALL TOWN is also known for its thriving Handloom industry.
The weavers of Kanchi have settled in the temple town more than 400 years ago and have given it an enviable reputation as the producers of the best silk and cotton sarees in the country.
Hire cars for Bangalore Kanchipuram
Book Car Rentals – Bangalore To Kanchipuram – Bus Hire , A/c Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
Bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore kanchipuram
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,