Bangalore to Kodaikanal Cab Services
Planning for a Car rentals – Bangalore to kodaikanal – Bus Hire weekend travel holiday leisure tour packages, with your family members of group tour we provide the best affordable car or buses for hire serves from airport or railway station for vacation holidays,
kodaikanal is Situated in the dindagal district the TOWN is atop a plateau at the height of 2133 m above sea level. kodaikanal is a beautiful and picturesque hill station placed in the palani hills in western ghats.
The Town also has been christened as the princess of hill stations due to its scenic beauty and popularity of kodaikanal.
The meaning of kodaikanal. in Tamil is Gift of the Forest. However, there are four versions regarding the name since the word kodai is four different meanings. The first is “the end of the forest”, second is “the forest of creepers”, the third means “the forest of the summer ” and the fourth translates as “the gift of the forest”.
Bangalore to Kodaikanal Family Tour
The town of koodaikanal, lies between the valleys Parappar and Gundar. is one of the most famous Holiday Destination / honeymoon destinations / weekend getaways.
It has been a hit among Honeymoon Couples. Perched amidst a dense forest with an enchanting natural beauty of trees, rocks and waterfalls makes the place the beautiful serine .
The rare Kuranji Flowers which blossom once in every twelve years can also found in Koodaikanal. The place also offers scope for several adventure activities such as trekking activities, boating, horse riding and cycling to name a few.
The best time to visit to visit kodaikanal are between April to June as well as from September to October. Kodaikanal can also be visited between June to August as the place looks greenery and beautiful.
Top Local Seight Places in Kodaikanal Tour
Plan for a leisure vacational holiday tour packages Car rentals – Bangalore to kodaikanal – Bus Hire we have the some of top local seight places list,
- Bryant Park :- A large section is dedicated to nearly 740 varieties of roses . There is an 1857 Eucalyptus tree and a Bodhi tree which adds a religious Significance to the park to the park . Ornamental plants are cultivated in a nursery for sale. The park organizes horticultural exhibits and flower show every summer to co-inside with the peak season.
- Coaker’s Walk :- Paved pedestrian path running along the edge of steep slopes on the southern side of kodaikanal. The walk, winding around Mount Nebo, STARTS in front of the Van Allen hospital, running parallel to the Van Allen Hospital Road and joins the main road beside St.Peter’s Church, providing a stunning panoramic vies of the plains.
- Bear Shola Falls :- Is a tall water falls in reserve forest. the final approach to this quiet area is a gently climbing foot-path.
- Pine Forest :- A view to growing valuable timber, the kodaikanal pine plantations in the southwest. The pine plantations in kodaikanal pine forests are one among the preserved treasures of kodaikanal which would mesmerize the tourists by its ambience. This place is a gift of mother nature for people who love photography. exploring kodaikanal.
- Shembaganur Museum :- Outstanding taxidermy collection of more than 500 species of animals, birds and insects and a living collection of over 300 exotic orchid species. Anthropologists will be pleased to have a glimpse of many photographs and models of dolemms tombs and funeral urns of pre historic people of palani Hills.
- Kodaikanal Solar Observatory :- The first observations were commenced here in 1901. Former Director John Evershed discovered the phenomenon of radial motion in sunspots, now known as the Evershed effect. The kodaikanal terrestrial telescope can view a grand panorama including: Sothupparai Dam, Vaigai Dam, Periyakulam and Varaha River.
- Pillar Rocks :- Set of three giant rock pillars which stand 122 metres (400 ft) high.Managed by the tamil- nadu forest department, The viewpoint can be crowded but is not commercialized. There is an Excellent public gardening adjacent to the view point.
- Caves :- Guna caves made popular by the tamil movies ‘Guna’ previously called Devil’s Kitchen are deep bat-infested chambers between the three gigantic boulders that are the Pillar Rocks. The deep narrow ravines of the caves are now closed to public,
- Silver Cascades :- This impressive waterfall is a popular stop for first time visitors/ travelers to kodaikanal. visitors. There is also a smaller but more serene waterfall below the bridge which crosses the stream here in kodaikanal.
- Dolphin’s Nose :- Flat rock projecting over a breathtaking chasm, It is an undisturbed area 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) down a very steep rock trail beginning soon after pambar bridge. Orange juice vendors along the trail offer a welcome rest stop. Beautiful views of steep rocky escarpments rising from the plains can be seen. The old village of vellagavi can be reached through a rugged bridle path here. A short paved walkway leads from the road here to pambar falls.
- Berijam Lake :- Serene lake surrounded by mercerizing nature of kodaikanal at a short distance of Entry is restricted into the Berijam Lake area to between 9.30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Bison, deer, panthers and snakes are often spotted in this area.
Bangalore to Palani Temple Tour Packages
- Palani Wildlife Sanctuary / national Park :- Wildlife Sanctuary being established in 2008, National Park is a proposed Protected area in Dindigul District, Sanctuary and national park is a proposed Protected area, Palani has a famous murugan temple The temple at Palani is an ancient one, situated at an elevation of 1500 feet above sea level. It is a charming campus from where one can take a look at the Idumban Hill, the Kodaikanal Hills, the Western Ghats, the greenery of the paddy fields,
Bangalore kodaikanal Car Hire List
Book Car rentals – Bangalore to kodaikanal – Bus Hire A/c Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
Bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore kodaikanal
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,