Bangalore to Madurai Cab Services
Plan for a Car Rentals – Bangalore to Madurai Temple Tour – Bus Hire for temple tour packages weekend holiday tour, is a architectural brilliance of the artisans, you need to be in madurai. The 2500 plus years old city which has a rich heritage is located on the banks of Vaigai River.
Famously called ‘The city that never sleeps’, Madurai is always busy regardless of the time of the day. Legend says that Lord Shiva appeared in the dream on the king, Kulasekhara Pandya. The king was amazed to see drops of nectar or madhu falling down of earth from Lord Shiva’s matted hair. The ‘madhu’ was so sweet that the place where it fell came to be known as madhurapuri, which in course of time became ‘MADURAI.’
Top Local Seight Seeing Temple Tour Places in Mudurai
- Sri Meenakshi Amman Temple :- Is one of the most famous temple in south india. The huge temple that extends beyond 6 hectares of land is dedicated to god Shiva and it is named after goddess Parvati. The temple was constructed by Kulasekara Pandya.The thousand pillar hall is one of the amazing works in the temple that is famous for architectural brilliance. It is the temple’s museum and the statues here are exquisite.
- Thirupparankundram Murugan Temple :- Thirupparankundram gains importance as it is one of the six places chosen by god Murugan as his abode. It is said that this was where Lord Murugan married Devasena. It is also considered as the place where sun and moon abide. This cave temple is dedicated to the element of earth among the five elements.
- Gandhi Museum :- Gandhi Museum was constructed in memory of Gandhiji after his assassination.The museum houses a picture gallery, which presents Gandhiji’s visual biography. The history of Freedom struggle is depicted with 265 illustrations in the Special Exhibition section. The ‘Hall of Relics’ preserves some original and replicas of Gandhi’s personal belongings.
- Samanar Hills :- Is situated 10 km away from the famous menakshi amman temple, The Jain carvings found here are amazing and so are the sculptures. The hill top offers splendid view of madurai. A natural fountain that is ancient is found here and it is called pechchi pallam.
- Koodal Azhgar Temple :- Koodal Azhagar temple is considered one of the ancient temple in south india . It is dedicated to god Vishnu, Madurai has a rich past and its contributions to language, very famous art and culture are . Koodal Azhagar temple is one such proof of the architectural excellence of the ancient period.
- Pazhamudhir Solai :- Temple dedicated to Lord Murugan and it is located on Hill It is considered as one amongst the six abodes of god Murugan. The sculptures carved of marble and wood are unique. The giant steps in front of the temple make for a great climb. It is one of the most beautiful temple in south india.
- Thirmalai Nayakkar Mahal ( Palace ) :-
- Thirupparankundram :- Situated on the outskirts just 8 kms to the south of Madurai Junction JUNCTION, this temple, dedicated to Lord Subramanya, has been a place of pilgrimage through the centuries. This temple is one of the six abodes of the Lord Muruga. Its innermost shrine is carved out of a single solid rock.
- Palani Temple & Wildlife :- Palani The temple at Palani is one of the six abodes of lord Subramanya. Dedicated to Sri Dandyauthapani,
Rental/Hire cars for Bangalore Madurai round trip
Book Car Rentals – Bangalore to Madurai Temple Tour – Bus Hire A/c Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore madurai round trip
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,