Bangalore to Ooty Cab Services
Planning for Car Rentals – Bangalore To Ooty – Bus Hire travel or tour packages for weekend holiday, or leisure vacation’s for ooty, The official name of the Town is ootacamund and has been abbreviated.
ooty for the Convenience of the tourists who flock in large numbers to this hill station of south india , ooty is a picturesque town located in the beautiful hills of nilgiris,
The hill station of ooty lies near the Nilgiris in the indian state . The Nilgiris lit. ‘The blue mountains’ are the major responsible factor for this town’s popularity . The blue misty haze off the eucalyptus trees that cover the area are considered the reason behind its name, the town of ooty is responsible for its scenic beauty .
The hills are also called the BLUE MOUNTAINS. Some people believe that the origin of this name is because of the kurunji flowers that bloom once every 12 years in the valley.
These flowers are blue in color and impart a bluish tinge to the hills when they bloom. The history of the town can be traced back to the tribes of toda’s , who occupied it before the east india company took over the reins of the place in the beginning of 19th century.
Top Local Seight Seeing Places in OOtty Tour Package
Group holiday or vocational leisure trip for ooty seight seeing from bangalore, we have some of the most beautiful places of ooty,
- Botanical Garden :- The government Botanical Gardens is located at the slopes of the dooda betta Peak.
- Tea Factory :- Tea factory that is frequented by tourists who visit ooty, You can smell the aroma of the fresh tea leaves as soon as you near the places,
- Doodabetta Peak :- The picturesque Nilgiri’s and the amazing views this place has to offer, The place stands at a height of around 8,650 feet and makes it the highest peaks in south india,
This place offers amazing trekking sport destination and plenty of quiet and picturesque locations picturesque locations in ooty to solitary wanderers,
- Avalanche Lake :- Avalanche lake is certainly a wanderer’s heaven. surrounded landscape is simply mesmerizing. You can camp beside the lake in tents and enjoy fishing. There’s also a hatchery located nearby where you can get the fishing rod and other fishing equipment at. It’s an amazing trekking location,
- Government Rose Garden:- Lie on the slopes of the Elk Hill at an elevation of 2200 meters above sea level. It also has one of the largest collections of roses with more than 20,000 different varieties.
- Pykara Lake :- Pykara River flows through the plateau and form several cascades and waterfalls. The Pykara falls are one of the most popular tourist attractions and are famous for shola trees.
- Ooty Lake :- Ooty Lake is a man made lake which offers boating facilities to the visitors and is famous for hosting boat races during summer month of May.
- Madumalai National Park :- The Mudumalai National Park is a home to several wildlife and bird species. The Bengal Tiger, Leopards, Indian Bison, Asiatic Elephants and several other rare species of birds and animals can be found here,
- Emerals Lake :– The emerald lake is located in midst of a reserve forest. The lake can be viewed via a view point on the dam located,
- Stone House :- The Stone house was built in 1822. Today it serves as a residence of the principal of the Government Arts College in ooty and is also considered to be the first bunglow in ooty.
- Toda Huts :- Todas huts are located by the ooty botanical garden . Although several toda people have abandoned these huts in the recent years, these remain one of the most interesting specimens of Ethnic architecture of southern india.
- Ooty Mountian Railway :- UNESCO World Heritage Site, the railways were built by the British in 1908. The trains are still powered using the traditional steam engines,
- Wax World :- The Wax museum is housed inside a 142 year old Bunglow in ooty,
- Tribal Museum :- The tribal research center Campus, the Museum is a must visit for people who like to know more about the culture and inhabitants and the andaman and nickbar islands,
- Deer Park :- The deer park is one of the few high altitude zoo in India. The visitors get to view a variety of different deer species along with other rare animals and birds.
- Kamaraj Sagar Dam :-
- Ooty Golf Course :-
Bangalore to Masingudi car bus rentals
bangalore to masingudi car rentals and bus hire services for team outiing, group tour, domestic holiday, masingudi is a Visit forest department elephant camp where around 29 pachyderms are cared for and trained.
You can witness them give a thorough cleaning, followed by a pooja (offering to the deity) by the elephants themselves and culminating in feeding them. Believe it or not, each have their own diet on an everyday basis to adhere to. But beware, lest you get taken for a ride
Hire cars for Bangalore To ooty Tour Packages,
Book A/c Car Rentals – Bangalore To Ooty – Bus Hire, Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
Bus for Hire Bangalore to Ooty Tour Packages
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,