Bangalore to Rameshwaram Cab Services
Planning for Car Rentals – Bangalore to Rameshwaram – Bus Hire for Rameswaram temple tour packages, rameshwaram is a holy place of sri rama and major pilgrim center, Rameswaram is known for its 22 Theerthas or wells in and around the Main Temple.
This place is equally sacred to both Vaishnavites and Shaivites. According to Hindu Mythology Rameshwaram Island has several places, which are ideal picnic spots,
There are Beautiful at olikuda, Dhanushkodi and Pamban. The Olaikuda beach is 1 km from the main temple and engulfed by coral reefs, which makes bathing in the sea safe and enjoyable. With diving glasses and respiration tubes, scuba diving is safe and possible. Flamingos, sea gulls and a variety of birds migrate to the rameshwaram during the winter.
Seight Places in Rameshwaram Pilgramage Tour
- Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple :- This temple situated near the sea on eastern side of the island is renowned for its magnificent prakaras or corridors with massive sculptured pillars on either side.
- Agnitheertham :- The water at this place is considered sacred and known as Agni theertham. Pilgrims perform poojas in honour of their ancestors at this seashore.
- Gandamandana Parvatham :- Here one can see the imprint of Lord Rama’s feet on a chakra. The entire island of rameshwaram is visible from this point.
- Sugreevar Temple /Theertham :- It is situated on the way to Gandamadana Parvatham near the Doordarshan Kendra.
- Satchi Hanuman Temple :- This temple is considered to be the place where Hanuman delivered the Gooews of finding Sita to Rama with satchi or Evidence.
- Badrakalimman Temple :- The main temple on the way to the Gandamadana Parvatham.
- Pancha Mukhi Hanuman Temple :- The deity of Hanuman drawn with senthooram. Idols of Lord Ram, Sita and Hanuman brought from Dhanushkodi The floating stone, used to build the Sethu Bandanam or the bridge between india and lanka can be found in this temple.
- Jada Theertham :-
- Nambu Nayagiamman Temple :- This temple is greatly venerated by the people of Ramnad District . It is situated 8 kms from the main temple in rameshwaram,
- Kothandaramaswamy Temple :-
- DhanushKodi :- Dhanushkodi This is a Strip of Land about one km wide and 18 kms long on the eastern end of rameshwaram island. On one side are the waters of the Indian Ocean and on the other the waters of the Bay of Bengal.
- Villoondi Theertham :- This Theertham is situated 7 kms from the Main Temple on the way to Pamban.
- Pamban Bridge (Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bride) :- That connects the Rameshwaram with the main land It is the longest sea bride in india and its length is nearly 2.2 kms and stands as a fine example for indian architecture.
- Kurusadai Island :- This island can be seen off the Main land of Ramanathapuram in the Gulf of Mannar. It is a Marine Biosphere, a paradise for the Marine biologists and nature lovers. Marine wealth abounds here and this attracts many a scholar and researcher of this island.
- Ramalingavilasam Palace :- This palace in ramanathapuram that is currently under renovation. The Sethupathi Rajas built the palace in the latter part of the 17th century. The colourful, huge murals painted with natural dyes depict everything from business meetings to military conflicts. They are truly breathtaking to behold. The palace also houses a museum of the weapons used by the Sethupathis in the various wars.
- Water Bird Sanctuary :- There are around five hundred water tanks in Ramanathapuram District and most of these are happy hunting grounds for water birds from October to January during the north-east monsoon season. The native birds come for feeding, while the migratory birds, from as far as Europe and Australia come for breeding in india. The Arichamunai Bird Sanctuary at Dhanushkodi, the Kanjirankulam and Chittirankudi Sanctuaries on the mainland in Ramanathapuram are a paradise for bird watchers. October to January is a good time to visit Ramanathapuram and Explore these Sanctuaries.
Near by Place to Visit Rameshwaram Trip
- Devipattinam ( Navabashanam ) :- This is a Coastal Village has a temple dedicated to Devi who is said to have killed the demon Mahishasura at this SPOT. It is said that Rama calmed the sea at this coastal villages to install nine stones representing the Navagrahas or the nine planets.
- UthiraKosamangai :- Is an Ancient Shiva Temple here, where the deity here is carved in Emerald. The annual Arudhra Festival in December attracts a large number of devotees. The famous Shaivite saint Manickavasagar sang in praise of this temple as the first place where Lord Shiva was consecrated.
- Erwadi :- The tomb of Sultan Ibrahim Syed Aulia who came from Arabia via Cannanore is about 800 years old. Pilgrims Vistit From Sri-Lanka, Malaysia and singapore . The Sandanakoodu festival is held in honour of this Muslim saint.
- Uppoor :- There is a Vinayaka temple at this place. It is said that Lord Rama worshipped the Vinayagar here on his way to lanka.
- Ariyaman Beach :- On the side of Palk Bay in Ramanathapuram district, is the Ariyaman Beach.It is a much sought after TOURIST SPOT because the waters here are calm and the waves gentle. The beach is clean and fringed by casuarina trees that offer shade to those who like to Piknic here.
Hire cars List for Bangalore Rameshwaram
Book Car Rentals – Bangalore to Rameshwaram – Bus Hire, A/c Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore Rameshwaram
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,