Bangalore to Tirunelveli
Bangalore to Tirunelveli Cab Services
planning for a car or bus hire rentals for bangalore to tirunelveli travel tour packages, Tirunelveli is also home for natural wonders in its surroundings that attracts tourists from the different parts of the world,
Tirunelveli situated on the river banks of tamirabharani was once the capital of pandyas, the temples is mostly belongs to the pandya dynasty with excellent architectureand is even today very well preserved, it is also considered as one of the important pilgrimage,
Top Local Temple seight seeing places
- Plan to a temple tour in tirunelveili round trip, Swamy Nellaiappar Temple and Kanthimathi ambal temple The temple has been constructed as per the rules written in agama shastras by Rama Pandian. Various important parts of the temple, the twin temples is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.It is considered as one of the sacred temples.
- Krishnapuram Temple :-
- Srivaikuntam :- Is a temple dedicated to one of the forms of Lord Vishnu, known as Srivaikuntapathi Swami. The temple has a gopuram and mandapam that are decorated with numerous sculptures of elephants, yallis and warriors.
- Tenkasi :- is known as the Varanasi of the Southern region of india . This place is famous for a temple known as the Vishwanatha Temple, devoted to Lord Shiva.
- Kailasanthar Temple :- The Kailasanathar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva in the form of Sri Kailasanathar Swamy. The temple also has an idol of Goddess Brahannayaki. It is believed to have been constructed during the reign of Raja Raja Chola.
- Sengottai :- Is popular various recreation center , such as the Mustafa Park and Muthusamy Park,
- Manjolai :- This place is FAMOUS for its tea plantations, amongst which the Bombay Burma Tea Estate is the most prominent. Due to its scenic beauty this place is compared with ooty.
- Pattamadai :- Is situated on the banks of River Thamirabarani and is known for the Pattamadai Kora Mat. The mat has been developed using Kora grass and is believed to be the birthplace of Swami Sivananda Saraswati,
- Kunthakulam Bird Sanctuary :- It’s scenic beauty Situated at a distance of about 33 kilometers south of thirunveli this place houses natural forest and ponds.
- Ambasamudram :- Is located on the foothills of the WESTERN GHATS It is situated on the shores of River Thamirabarani and is a fertile agricultural area,
- Manppad :- Church in Manappad is associated with St. Francis Xavier and it is nearly 400 year old. The OTHER HIGHLIGHTS of this temple is that it contains fragments of the True Cross from Jerusalem.
- Sankara Narayana Temple :- Is a temple dedicated to the Hindu deity Lord Shiva and is said to be 900 years old. The main deity here is the Sankaranarayanan which is a combined form of Shiva and Vishnu.
Bangalore to Papanasam car bus rentals Temple Tour Packages
- planning for bus or car for rentals or hire for PAPANASAM to bangalore tour packages, This Is one of the most MOST POPULAR PICNIC SPOTS . Large acres of lush green paddy fields surround the TOWN and the town is a home to 108 types of MEDICAL HERBS that are not found ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. situated very close to the ORIGIN OF TAMBRAPARANI RIVER is at a distance of 60 kilometers FROM TIRUNELVELI.
Bangalore to Kuttralam car bus rentals Nature Holiday Tour Packages
- Kutrallam :-
The SPA OF SOUTH INDIA, KUTTRALAM is located at the Western Ghats. A number of PERENNIAL RIVERS ORGINATE from this area and thus provide the TOWN with a vast array of flora and fauna.very famous waterfall SITUATED at an altitude of about 170 m high.
- Mandanthrai Tiger Reserve :- TIGER RESERVE spreads across an area of 895 square kilometers at an elevation of 1,800 meters above sea levels at the Western Ghats. The sanctuary is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna including several species of endemic plants, fish, birds, amphibians, reptiles and mammals.
- Venkatachalapathy Temple :- Is one of the MAJOR TEMPLES IN THE CITY. The temple site although is considered to be 9000 years old the current structure dates back to being 700 years old. The temple is adorned with a brightly colored gopuram and is one of the few temples dedicated to Venkatachalapathy a form of the Hindu deity Lord Vishnu,
- Agasthiyar Temple :- The Agasthiyar fall is quite famous in this area.Adjong to the fall there is a temple by the name Agasthiyar temple dedicated to the renowned sage of history Agasthiyar. It is an ideal picnic spot ideal for picnic and very famours the locals for adventurous trekking spot,
Rental/Hire cars for Bangalore Tirunelveli
Book A/c Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore Tirunelveli
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,