Bangalore to Vellore Tour Packages
Plannning for Car Rentals – Bangalore Vellore Golden Temple tour – Bus Hire vellore tour travel packages, Vellore has a blend of heritage and culture reflecting the ancient Dravidian civilization.
The name is said to have originated from vellore which is the main weapon of the Hindu deity Murugan or ‘Velayudayaan’ (one who bears the spear). The word then literally means – The place of Murugan.
The name Vellore is derived from the Tamil words Vel + uur meaning city of spears ancient history shows that Velore was a battle field where the warriors used to fight was left with abandoned weapons like spears.
The name Velore is also said to have been derived from some form of precious stone which had a similar sounding name. There is megalithic proto-historical evidence in and around Vellore of such a semi-precious stone industry being prevalent in ancient times. The monuments found in the district give a vivid picture of the evolution of the city through the ages.
Local seight Seeing Places in Vellore Tour Packages
Planning for a tour packages or temple tour packages from bangalore to velore, for a weekend of a leisure holiday,
- Velore fort ;-Vellore Fort was built during the 16th century AD by the Aravindu Dynasty of the Vijaynagar Empire. Later the fort’s ownership passed through the various dynasties.
- Jalakandeshwara Temple :- Jalakandeswarar Temple is located within the Velore fort complex and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The Temple is one of the amazing specimens of the dravidian architecture and houses one of the most intricately carved stone pillars,
Car Rentals – Bangalore Vellore Golden Temple Tour
Planning for a car or bus to hire or Car Rentals – Bangalore Velore Golden Temple, for a weekend of special indian festival occasions Car Rentals – Bangalore to Velore Golden Temple tour – Bus Hire ,
- Sri Lakshmi Golden Temple :- Located in temple town sripuram., the Srilakshmi golden temple is also known by the name Lakshmi Narayani temple. The amazing features of the temple is pretty evident as the whole structure is coated in gold leaf , the gold plates sheets,
- Vainu bappu Observatory :- The Vainu Bappu Observatory is an astronomical observatory and often called as the telescope city. The observatory is located in kavalur observatory is in a 100 acre forest and has a 93 inch telescope, the largest in Asia,
Bangalore to Yelagiri
Planning for a car or bus to hire or rentals for bangalore to yelagiri tour travel packages, hill station tour, nature holiday’s in yelagiri,
- Yelgiri :- Yelagiri is a small hill station in velore, the town is located in the middle of flowery meadows, tea estates and orchards. The various lakes and water falls in yelagiri attract a huge number of tourists, The place is also famous for various trekking routes, and adventure sports such as paragliding and rock climbing.
- Delhi Gate :- The Delhi Gate is one of the most important historical monuments, The site has seen a number of important historical battles and the most famous Seige of Arcot led by the famous British officer Robert Clive. Being a city with one of the richest cultural heritage places in india.
- Amirthi Zoological Park :- This jungle is cleared to serve as a tourist sport in vellore while the other half is developed as a wildlfie sanctuary.Animals at the park include spotted deer, mongoose, hedgehog, foxes, reason monkeys, red headed parrots, love birds, tortoices, peacock,m crocodiles, wiild cats, eagles, ducks, pigeons, wild parrots, rabbits,
- Vellore fort,
- Palar Anaicuti Dam.
- Tippu Mahal,
- Mordhana Dam.
- Jalagamparai Water Falls.
Bangalore to Vellore Golden Temple Tour Car Hire List
|Toyota Innova||Tata Indica||Tavera|
|Swift Dzire||Toyota Etios||Corolla Altis|
|Bus – Mini Coach||33 35 40 Seater Bus||18 21 Seater Mini Bus|
|Tempo Traveler 12 seater||Mercedes Benz||Audi|
|BMW||Toyota Fortuner||Luxury Cars|