Bangalore to Hyderabad Cab Services
Planning for a Car Rentals – Bangalore to Hyderabad – Bus Hire travel or tour packages, hyderabad The pearl city Hyderabad offers a variety of tourist attractions ranging from heritage monuments, Lakes and Parks, Gardens and Resorts, Museums to delectable cuisine and a delightful shopping experience. To the traveler a fascinating panorama of the past, with a richly mixed cultural and historical tradition in india.
The capital and the largest city of the state of telangana and also the capital of andhra pradesh till the next capital is determined. The place is rich with historic and urban structures.
The CITY is also a home to the ‘ Telgu film Industry ‘or ‘Tollywood’ which is the second largest producer of motion pictures in india. Monuments like Charminar, marketplaces, cuisines, the town of Hyderabad.
Top Local Seight Seeing Places in Hyderabad Tour
Planning for a holiday tour travel packages From Car Rentals – Bangalore to Hyderabad – Bus Hire for a weekend or a business leisure holiday,s,
- Charminar :- The founder of hyderabad built Charminar in 1591 at the centre of the original city layout It is said to be built as a charm to ward off a deadly epidemic raging at that time. Four graceful minarets soar to a height of 48.7 m above the ground.
- Golconda Fort :- The name originates from the Telugu words “Golla Konda” meaning “SHEPHERD’S HILL”. The origins of the fort can be traced back to the Yadava dynasty, Golconda was originally a mud fort, The fort is FAMOUS for its acoustics, palaces, ingenious water supply system and the famous Fateh Rahben gun, one of the cannons used in the last siege of Golconda,
- Birla Mandir :- is a white marble temple of Lord Venkateshwara floats on the CITY SKYLINE, on Kala Pahad. The IDOL in the temple is a replica of the one at TIRUMALA. BIRLA PLANETARIUM is India’s most MODERN PLANETARIUM and first of its kind in the country.
- Salar Jung museum :- This museum houses one of the biggest one-man collections of antiques of the world by Mir Yousuf Ali Khan, Salar Jung III. The objects d’art include Persian carpets, Moghal miniatures, CHINESE porcelain, JAPANESE lacquerware,
- Nehru Zoological Park :- Spanning 300 lush green acres, the Nehru Zoological Park is a must for nature lovers . It has over 250 species of animals and birds, most of which are kept in conditions as close to their natural habitats as possible. This is the first zoo to create moated enclosures for animals. lion safari park and natural history , NOTE ;-(Monday Closed).
- Hussain Sagar Lake :- The lake has a promenade that is a busy thoroughfare today. Boating and water sport activities are a regular features in Hussain sagar, One of the World’s tallest monolithic statues of the Buddha stands on the ‘ rock of givraltar,
- Nizam’s Silver Jubilee Museum :- The museum exhibits the gifts and mementos presented to the last Nizam on the occasion of the silver jubilee celebrations in 1937. A 1930 Rolls Royce Packard and a Mark Jagaur V JAGUAR are among the VINTAGE CARS displayed.
- Chow Mohalla Palace :- One of the heritage building The complex comprises four palaces in Moghal and EUROPEAN styles, of which the main palace is double storeyed with the others being single-storeyed blocks.
- K. B. R. National Park :- One of the largest parks with in the city KBR National Park is a Southern tropical deciduous forest and the last vestigial representative of the endemic flora of hyderabad,
- Nrugavani National Park :- The park contains the endemic flora of Hyderabad and is an urban refuge for small mammals like wildboar, jungle cat and birds.
- Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park :-
- Botanical Garden Hyderabad :-
- Shamirpet :-
- Osman Sagar Lake :- Osmansagar, better known as gandipet on the outskirts is an excellent picnic spot .The lake is a reservoir created by a dam across the Isa, a tributary of the river musi .
Rental/Hire cars for Bangalore Hyderabad
Book A/c Car Rentals – Bangalore to Hyderabad – Bus Hire Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore Hyderabad
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,