Bangalore to Karimnagar
Bangalore to Karinmagar Cab Services.
planning for a car or bus rentals for bangalore to karinmagar travel or tour pacakges for weekend or leisure holiday trip. Karimnagar is located by a tributary of the River Godavari River and is at an approximate distance of 165 kilometers.
The city is famous for its various historical forts owing to it being under the Nizam’s reign. The Elgandal Fort is a great place to visit due to its great picnic location. The town is also famous for its various pilgrimage Places spots with some really amazing temples. The city is the 4th most popular cities.
Top Local Seight Seeing Places
- KothaKonda :- The major attractions for tourist of the site is an ancient fort which stands on a hillock. The temple of Veerabadra Swamy.
- Kaleshwaram :- The confluence of the Godavari and Pranahitha, a small river. The Mukteswara Swamy temple is the prominent shrine.
- Ujjawala Park :- Is a popular picnic sport close to the manair river.
- Naganur Fort :- Nagunur Fort, Is the centre of power of the Kakatiya dynasty, is famous for its Shiva temple.
- Lower Manair Dam :- The Lower Manair Dam is built across the Manair River, a tributary of the Godavari River.
- Elgandal Fort :- Elgandal Fort is situated 10 km Get Away Destination on the Banks of River Manair. The fort had been a centre of power of various dynasties. The temples of Nelakantha Swamy and Narasimha Swamy is the pilgrim Attraction.
Rental/Hire cars for Bangalore Karimnagar
Book A/c Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore Karimnagar
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,