Bangalore to Medak Cab Services
Planning for a car or bus to hire for bangalore to medak travel tour packages or holiday trip for bangalore to Medak, is famous for rock painting that date back to the neolithic era.
The Narsapur Forest is a great place to visit especially for the wildlife enthusiasts. The Devnoot village is a beautiful village which is located by the manjira river and is a great places to visit.
The Manjira wildlife sanctuary is also a great place to visit and is a home to a variety of migratory birds and crocodiles. The Medak cathedral is a monolithic church of the Methodist Christian sect and the second largest Diocese in the world. The gothic styled architecture is a marvel to behold.
Top Local Seight Seeing Places
- Siddipet :- A Town in medak district is renowned for it’s ancient religious attractions like temples, historical monuments, tributaries of the Manjira River, his town has more than 50 shrinesm including the popular water falls.
- Zaheerabad :- Is the biggest town in the Medak District that is named after Zaheer Yar Jung, a Paigah Nawab. Sri Ketaki Sangameshwara temple at Jharasangam is one of the of this town prominent attractions.
- Jharasangam :- Is a town in north-western Sangareddy in the Medak District. The main attractions of the town is the ancient Sangameswara Swamy temple, dedicated to Lord Trimurti, a united form of Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva.
- Nizam Sagar Dam :- Is built across the Manjira River, a tributary of River Godavari. The dam can be approached through a motorable road, along the river basin.
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple :- The Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple is located on the hyderabad nagpur highway in gajwel town,
- Pocharam Wildlife Sanctuary :- Sanctuary is located on the shores of the POCHARAM LAKE. this sanctuary covers regions of NIZAMABAD AND MEDAK DISTRICTS. The sanctuary, having southern tropical mixed dry deciduous forests, provides natural Beauty for the visitors,
- Pocharam Reservoir :- The Pocharam Reservoir is the closest water body to the sanctuary, where birds like bar-headed goose, brahminy duck and painted stork can be spotted. The best time to VISIT/TRIP/TOUR this sanctuary is between the months of November and January,
- AllDurg :- Alladrug is famour ancient temple of Sri veerabhadra Swamy, one of the incarnations of Lord Shiva. The major pilgrim attractions temple is a huge carved idol of Nandi.
- Sri Venugopal Swamy Temple :- Sri Venugopala Swamy temple at KALABGOOR village is in proximity to the Sangareddy town.
- Archaeological Museum :- Museum is LOCATED in the KONDAPUR town of Medak District is a popular attraction place This museum exhibits artefacts that were found during excavations conducted at this site. A wide collection of antiquities excavated between 1940 and 1942,The huge collection of discovered artefacts and antiques was kept in the museum established by the STATE GOVERNMENT.
- Medak Fort :- The Medak Fort lies in MEDAK TOWN which is the district headquarters of Medak District. The fort was initially known as Methuku Durgam and was constructed in the 12th century by the Kakatiyan rulers. The architecture of the fort represents a blend of Hindu and islamic style.
- Gottam Gutta :-Gottam Gutta, also known as the Gottam Gota, is situated near Zaheerabad town. This town has a thick vegetation cover of southern tropical mixed dry deciduous forest.
Rental/Hire cars for Bangalore Medak
Book A/c Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore Medak
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,