Bangalore to Nelgonda
Bangalore to Nelgonda Cab Services.
Planning for a car or bus to rent from bangalore to nelgonda travel or tour packages, The city of nelgonda is located between two hills and is known for its various hill forts. The rivers Krishna, Musi River, Aleru, Peddavagu, Dindi and Paleru flow through the city and enrich it with various natural resources.
The World’s largest masonry dam, nagarjuna sagar is located in this city and is a major source of irrigation in the region. The town is also famous for it’s ancient temple and monument.
It is located between two hills offering you a great scope for trekking and stimulates the adventure in you. It has ancient temples constructed ages ago to add a touch of spiritualism travel.
Top Local seight seeing places
- Ethipothala Waterfalls :- which is situated around 11km from nagarjuna dam. This 60-meter high waterfall is growing in stature as a star tourist attractions not only for the scenic beauty it has to offer but also for other attractions it holds. You could find many cave temples around this hillside.
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam :- It’s famous title ‘Rice Bowl of India’ to Nagarjuna Sagar Dam, which plays a lead role in making the lands of the state fertile. The 124-meter high dam is the tallest masonry dam in the world. This also ranks third in the largest man Made lakes of the World.
- Mellachervu :- The place acquires importance as it house of famous temples, which display marvelous architecture. The temples were constructed during the reign of Kakatiya kings. Out of the many temples seen here, Swayambhu Sambhulingeswara Swami Temple is very famous as the lingam in the temple has a 2-inch hole, which is filled with water throughout the year. The place is hence called ‘VARANASI OF SOUTH’.
- Rachakonda Fort :- It was built by Recherla Singama Nayak. Some of the fine specimens that highlight the style of Kakatiya architecture are seen here. The trek towards the fort is sure to offer some awesome experience. which was at the height of glory in the past.
- Deverkonda Fort :- Deverakonda Fort was once formidable being located amidst seven hills.The fort might be your first choice if you have an archaeological eye. the fort tells a lot about the valiant kings of the past.
- Bhongir Fort :- Bhongir Fort is situated on a rock that stands isolated. Located at 500 feet altitude, the 12th century fort offers stunning view of the city of rounds. It was constructed by Tribhuvanamalla Vikramaditya, the Sixth and was named after the king as Tribhuvanagiri. Now the fort is called Bhongir.
Rental/Hire cars for Bangalore Nelgonda
Book A/c Toyota Innova, etios, dzire,indica, tavera, altis, camry, Benz, Bmw, Audi,tempo traveler we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget travelling, whether for holiday’s or business travel, pilgrim tour, leisure holiday tour
bus for Hire or rentals Bangalore Nelgonda
Book Luxury A/c bus or minibus, tempo traveler 12 18 21 33 35 40 50seater buses or minibus we have a wide range of luxury or economical fleets which suits your budget traveling, whether for holiday’s or business travel,